Sunday, January 15, 2012

Picturesque

I went on a run this morning (going on runs helps me find my way around, and I discovered a few new places to explore), and then after lunch, we all started to plan our spring break trips.  My plan is to travel out of Paris to Ireland, from Ireland to Edinburgh, Scotland, from Scotland to London, England, and then back to Albi, France all in 11 days.  After we planned, just a few of us went on a short hike.  After our hike, the anatomy students got together to set up our lab equipment, and continued to study for lecture.  Although I mostly only publish the exciting happenings, schoolwork is a large part of why I'm here. 
Anyway, here a couple of pictures from the hike around the cliff-sides of Ambialet.  (The hike also consisted of a couple daring guys crossing the Tarn River barefooted.  Some local passersby stood by and pointed as we young whipper-snappers became the talk of the town).
I love Ambialet!






No comments:

Post a Comment